Thursday, February 18, 2010

Law of Attraction Goody Bag

The Law of Attraction is the hottest topic right now and it comes up in my conversations on a regular basis. It will be one of the topics discussed during my Dream On Workshop. As I was typing notes for the workshop and putting together an agenda, I thought about my participants. What is something memorable that I can give?

Many teachers give "survival kits" to their students on the first day of school. The kits usually include small items like an eraser, a sticker, a penny, a happy face ball, etc. Each item represents a feel good thought and all of the thoughts are printed on a piece of paper which are placed in a baggie, pouch, or some other container. Here are some examples: Sticker: We will stick together because we are a team. Penny: You add value to our class.

Well, I thought about putting a little twist to this old favorite. I will call my gift, The Law of Attraction Goody Bag and it will be filled with similar items, but they will represent something different. Dollar bill: You are a money magnet.
Tiny seed: With a little faith you can accomplish great things.
Candy: Life is filled with many sweet moments if you pay attention.
Rubber band: Stretch beyond your self-imposed limits.
Wax mouth: Speak words of power.
Stick of gum: Stick to your plan and don't stray.
Mini ball: You have the power to bounce back from a setback.
Toothpick: Pick things that add value to your life.
Eraser: Mistakes are in the past and you can start again.
Tea: Be grateful and take time to enjoy life's pleasures.
It would probably be nice to include some powerful, inspirational quotes as well.

Remember, you have everything you need to succeed.
Wishing you all the best,

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment